Covid Policies March 2021
- Only students and staff are permitted entry in the building for space restrictions. No guests permitted. Parents will be met at the door and their child will be released to them.
- We will be screening students and taking their temperature at entry.
- All students and staff will wear a face mask at all times.
- Hand sanitizer will be used at the beginning, end of each session, as well as any time an object is handled.
- 6 foot distanced spots are marked on the floor in tape, to help staff and students easily distance during class activities.
- No food or snacks during this time. Water bottles are recommended.
- If there is any sickness in your home, please stay home and follow COVID state guidelines